Site Foreman APPLY NOW
Emerald Equipment Systems is seeking motivated candidates for a position as a Site Foreman, for immediate full-time employment.
Emerald Equipment Systems is a full-service equipment sales and service company serving the needs of the aggregate and materials processing industries throughout the northeast.
The Site Foreman position will support our Sales and Service teams by managing the on-site setup and commissioning of crushing/screening equipment systems, as well as monitoring performance of completed projects throughout their life-cycle. This role will be responsible for day-to-day management of Emerald Equipment Systems field staff and subcontractors for all Emerald Equipment Systems project work. Ideal candidates should have several years of direct supervisory experience in construction/erection or similar fields.
Emerald's territory stretches throughout the North Eastern US, covering New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Vermont - full-time travel throughout our operating territory is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enforce all EES Safety policies and maintain a clean and safe worksite.
- Conduct pre-mobilization site survey to confirm all site conditions and work with clients to develop logistics plan that optimizes the project footprint.
- Assist in the development of project budget, including securing rental contracts for job-specific equipment, estimating labor and materials, and developing scopes of work for subcontractors.
- Identify long-lead item components and secure timely delivery to prevent schedule disruptions.
- On-site management of Emerald Equipment Systems field staff and subcontractors - monitor and report on progress daily.
- Assist field staff and subcontractors as needed. Prior mechanical experience a plus, willingness to work hands-on with EES staff and subcontractors a must.
- Track and report on-site financial performance.
- Complete commissioning and assist client in achieving desired material gradations.
- Perform training and handover to client staff upon project completion.
- Perform follow-up site visits to completed project sites to monitor equipment performance and ensure long-term reliability of equipment systems.
- Be familiar with industry standards and codes. OSHA 10 minimum, MSHA certification preferred but not required - will train qualified candidates.
- Previous experience with crushing and screening equipment preferred but not required. EES offers a new-hire training program that familiarizes new employees with the industry as well all EES product lines.
- Daily and overnight travel.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Mechanical knowledge: 3 years (Required)
- Supervising experience: 3 years (Required)
- OSHA 10 Certification (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
|||New York State|||||||||wx67~b9ruwPkTq~8|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||YEAR|||range||||||80000|||90000|||true