CLICK HERE to download brochure
The mobile links offer a complete range of conveyor systems to reduce / eliminate the need to for truck/wheel loader haulage on site. The range of mobility of the links allow the operator ultimate flexibility to reach all parts of the site with ease.
Mobile links to reduce / eliminate the haulage distances of trucks / wheel loaders on site – Reduces fuel, labour and maintenance costs
Provides a mobile link between processing and conveying systems – Excavators, trucks, crushers/screeners and overland conveyors.
Mobile links can be utilized in range of applications including: Quarries, Mines, Stockyards, Ports / Inland Terminals, PowerStation’s and many more.
Easily ‘inserted’ into existing / new applications for increased mobility and flexibility on site
Ability to handle complete range of materials such as Coal, Grains, Fertilisers, Ore’s (Iron, copper, gold, bauxite), Aggregates, Woodchips, wood pellets, sulphur, cement clinker and many more....
Fully customized lengths to meet the needs of the application
Festures and Benefits:
- Range of lengths to suit the specific application
- Fully tracked mounted units with integrated diesel engine for site movement – Electric driven belts
- Wheeled option available for operation on concrete / asphalt ground.
- Complete Dust Suppression options for handling range of materials
- Loading rates up to 2,000TPH
- Ability to handle up to 300mm (12”) material
- Flexible option compared to fixed overland conveyor systems
- Reduced civil requirements on site
- Can easily move ‘off-site’ when not in use