CLICK HERE to download brochure
CLICK HERE to view video
FloccMAX DOSON is an automated system which constantly adjusts the flocculant dosage rate depending upon the quantity of silt in the slurry feed.
Materials such as natural sand & gravel would typically have higher or varying silt rates compared to a quarry feed material.
Flocculant is injected into the dirty water from the sand washing process before it enters a thickening tank. The DOSON takes a sample of this flocculated slurry at predetermined intervals to ensure optimal particles / water separation is occurring. If the injection rate needs adjusted this will be done automatically by the system
Features & Benefits of the system
FloccMAX DOSON ensures only the required amount of flocculant is utilized during the process
- Fully automated system which reduces operating and maintenance costs by adjusting the dosing rate
- Realtime analysis of slurry material
- Can be integrated into existing or standalone water management systems to compliment the process
- Suitable for Sand & Gravel, Quarry and Mining applications
- Standalone or integrated with FloccMAX
- Multi configurations for dual slurry feeds