The MAXMobile 350 washplant boats market leading technology with a Cedarapids 3D Hz Wetscreen and SandMAX cyclone sandplant which can prewash and classify to produce clean sized SPEC sand and aggregates.
Compact, quick setup and easily transported, the MAXMobile is perfect for short to medium term contractor projects. The low profile design with compact footprint ensures maximum mobility around urban areas and tight jobsites to process material at source and reduce transports costs. The plant comes pre-plumbed and wired with one point connection for electrical and water hookup.
The Cedarapids screenbox offers acute screening capabilities with throw, speed and amplitude adjustment. The screenbox accepts mesh media with flexibility of converting to pu media for those tougher hardwearing applications.
SandMAX cyclone sandplant can be configured to prewash sand with higher silt levels to produce a single or double grade spec sand with low moisture content. The DuraMAX galavanised dewatering screen offers optimal product dewatering delivering a straight to market sand every time.
- 16’ x 6’ Cedarapids 3 deck screen
- Triple shaft horizontal screenbox
- Ability to change speed, throw and amplitude of screen
- Setup to accept mesh media but can be converted to a polyurethane deck
- Low profile and small footprint – perfect for contractor and tight job sites
- Can produce 3 washed sized Aggregates
- Integrated SandMAX 150 Sandplant
- Ability to Prewash and produce 1 or 2 spec sands on the unit
- Produces Low moisture, straight to market spec sand
- Modular chassis
- 20’ x 6’ 3 deck Cedarapids Hz wet screen
- SandMAX 250 Sandplant
- Radial or Fixed conveyors – multiple sizes
- PU / Mesh media interface
- Scalper / Belt feed hoppers
- Optical belt scales