PRODUCT TYPE: Impact Crusher
CLICK HERE to download brochure
The Powerscreen® Trakpactor 260 and 260SR are part of our mobile impact crusher range have been designed for the recycling and demolition markets. Capable of processing a wide range of material at a high output, these plants are versatile, easy to operate and fuel efficient due to their direct drive system. Both plants offer users both excellent reduction and a high consistency of product shape alongside key features such as hydraulic overload protection.
The Powerscreen® Trakpactor 260SR features a post-screen system and recirculating conveyor allows oversize material to be passed back to the crusher for further sizing. A quick-detach single deck post-screen system allows the machine to convert to a standard Trakpactor 260 in minutes.
Features & Benefits
- Output Potential: up to 250 tph (275 US tph)
- Replaceable tine bar cartridge style grizzly feeder
- Load management system to control feeder speed
- Crusher chamber: Patented hydraulic overload protection and adjustment.
- 4 bar rotor and twin apron design
- Crusher speed variation and height controlled through user friendly PLC control system
- Fully Independent under crusher vibrating pan feeder
- Modular conveyor with raise/lower facility to aid clearance of rebar
- Economical to operate with HFO clutch and highly fuel efficient direct drive system
- Post screen system and recirculating conveyor (260SR )
- Full and half size chrome, martenistic, austenitic, and ceramic blow bars
- Grizzly blanking mats
- Single / twin pole magnet
- Side conveyor
- Under screen wire mesh
- Electric re-fueling pump
- Belt scale
- Side dirt conveyor
- Hot / cold climate oil kits
- Hydraulic water pump
- Radio remote control
- Control panel positive
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.