Advantage Series vibrating grizzly feeders (VGF) provide high production and long service life in a wide range of rigorous applications. The feeder design allows for better crushing equipment utilization. The large stroke produces high throughput tonnage with superior material separation at the grizzly. You get the most out of your primary crusher by feeding only what needs to be crushed. Overall operating costs are decreased, strengthening your return on investment.
- Large stroke high agitation motion results in a high capacity feeder with superior grizzly separation
- High strength to weight ratio maximizes stroke and production
- Deep formed sides and tubular pan support matrix maximize structural strength
- High strength AR steel, replaceable feeder pan liner
- Wide bearing center distance with in-line force transfer
- Long life bearings, timing gears and shafts
- Tapered, bolt-in grizzly bars with deep profile
- 35"x14' to 54"x24'