The revolutionary TSV increases production and handles applications not possible with traditional horizontal screens because it combines the efficient, high g-force El-Jay™ oval stroke motion with variable slope operation to handle larger deck loads. This screen also features more steel in the “rock zone” for industry leading durability. The screen adjusts up to 10° in 2.5° increments to best fit the application and optional bottom deck deflector plates increase efficiency.
The TSV with its variable slope operation gives customers a product that handles more applications than other screens on the market. The increased capabilities, higher production, enhanced durability and ease of maintenance of the TSV make it an industry leader.
TSV horizontal screens are available in a wide variety of sizes and deck styles to accommodate virtually any application. Sizes range from 5’ x 16’ to 8’ x 20’ two deck or triple deck units.
- Medium scalping option (heavier top deck, side liner extensions, feed box and discharge lip)
- Patent pending bottom deck deflector plates boost efficiency
- Replaceable magnetic deck wear liners
- End-tension bottom deck
- Flat decks for modular media
- Rigid I-beam base frame
- Left-hand drive assembly and guard
- 1500 rpm drive
- 5' (1524 mm) wire clamp bars (620 and 720 models)
- Rubber spring suspension
- Spray system (nozzle or splash)
- Wire screen cloth
- Wedge tensioning for wire cloth
- Cylinder tray for bottom deck
- Screen-duty electric motor (1200 rpm or 1500 rpm)
- TOPS2.0 Terex Oil Purification System
- 5’ x 16’ to 8’ x 20’ two deck or triple deck units