CLICK HERE to download brochure
Ecotec's TDS 820 Slow Speed Shredder features customisable shredding programs that give operators the opportunity to configure the machine to their specific requirements, reduce material wrapping and maximise production. Designed with independently-driven shafts, this double-shaft slow speed shredder is assured to give machine operators excellent performance in even the most challenging of applications.
Key features include hydrostatic drive that provides increased protection against contamination and allows for bi-directional shredding. The 2 metre long shafts are manufactured with a fully-welded tooth configuration, which makes for massive throughput and excellent material reduction. Its independent gearboxes enable each shaft to be run separately reducing material wrappage for effective shredding operations.
Additional features include the tipping feeder which increases the feed area. Hopper extensions provide increased capacity in bulky applications. The machine is maneuvered via a robust tracked undercarriage making it a great solution for difficult terrain.
Features & Benefits
- A separate tipping feeder provides extra loading area and combines with the hopper to give a total volume of 7m³.
- Both Twin Pole and Rare Earth high performance magnet options are available with and without remote controlled hydraulic raise/lower, ensuring the best metal recovery solution for our customers needs.
- Robust German designed twin shaft slow speed shredder with independent hydrostatic drive gives excellent shredding performance in even the most challenging of applications.
- Shaft cutting elements are a fully welded structure with hard-faced edges giving ultimate strength in difficult applications.
- Autolube for shredder bearings as standard
- 500mm triple Grouser shoes as standard
- Customizable shredding programs allow operators to tailor the machine for specific applications.
- A powerful Scania engine with a low operating speed combined with an efficient hydrostatic drive creates a very responsive shredding action with protection against unshreddable contaminants.
|6'7" / 2,000mm
|Scania DC13 440HP Stage V (EU) / Scania DC13 331kW Stage V (EU)
|Scania DC13 440HP Tier 4 Final (USA) / Scania DC13 331kW Tier 4 Final (USA)
||Scania DC13 497HP Stage IIIA Constant Speed (ROW) / Scania DC13 371kW Stage III Constant Speed (ROW)
|60,627lbs / 27,500kg
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** ECOTEC reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.