CLICK HERE to download brochure
Ecotec's TFC 75 Organics Orbital High Level Feeder features a rotating undercarriage providing increased versatility and is ideal for stockpiling and aerating of lower density, bulky materials such as soil, mulch, biomass and compost. Located at the hopper outlet, the auger provides aeration and an untangling solution for organic materials. The auger flips, rotates and regulates the flow of material minimising fluctuations in the bulk density of organic materials and is equipped with replaceable hardened paddle wear plates.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic greasing cartridges at head drum
- Hydraulic folding head section
- Kick out/kick in pressure sensor to reduce blockages
- Pinless deployment
- Hydraulically driven orbital slew ring.
- Fully protected power unit with easy access for service and maintenance.
Stage 3A: CAT C4.4 83kW (111hp)
Tier 4/Stage IV: CAT C4.4 82kW (110hp)
Stage V: CAT C3.6**
Fuel tank volume: 325L (85 US GAL)
- Discharge auger hood
- Undercarriage with heavy duty tracks.
- Hopper capacity 9.15 Cu.Yd.
- Feeder belt width 1400mm
- Feeder reverse function
- Variable speed control
- Hydraulically adjusting jacking legs.
|73'10" / 22.5m
|56' / 1,400mm
|Max Discharge Height
|34'6" / 10.7m
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** ECOTEC reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.