CLICK HERE to download brochure
Ecotec's TDS 820E mobile Electric Slow Speed Shredder features customizable shredding programs enabling operators to configure the machine to their specific requirements, reduce material wrapping and maximize production. Designed with independently-driven shafts, this double-shaft slow speed shredder is assured to give machine operators excellent performance in even the most challenging of applications.
Key features include an electric/hydraulic hydrostatic drive that provides increased protection against contamination and allows for bi-directional shredding. The 2 meter long shafts are manufactured with a fully-welded tooth configuration, which makes for massive throughput and excellent material reduction. Its independent gearboxes enable each shaft to be run separately reducing material wrappage for effective shredding operations.
Additional features include the tipping feeder which increases the feed area. Hopper extensions provide increased capacity in bulky applications. The machine is maneuvered using a small on-board tracking engine powering the robust tracked undercarriage.
Features & Benefits
- Robust German designed shredding chamber.
- Independently driven shafts give excellent shredding performance in even the most challenging of applications.
- A highly efficient WEG electric motor combined with a hydrostatic drive creates a very responsive shredding action with protection against unshreddable contaminants.
- Customizable shredding programs allow operators to tailor the machine for specific applications.
A separate transfer conveyor with a high specification belt ensures material is effectively removed from below the shredding chamber.
- Shaft cutting elements are a fully welded structure with hard-faced edges giving ultimate strength in difficult applications.
|6'7" / 2,000mm
|280kW WEG / 375HP WEG
|CAT C2.2 75P Stage V / Tier 4 / CAT C2.2 55kW Stage V / Tier 4
|63,934lbs / 29,000kg
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** ECOTEC reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.