CLICK HERE to download brochure
Ecotec's TDS 825 Pre Shredder has customisable shredding programs that allow operators to configure the machine to their specific requirements, maximising production. The hydrostatic drive offers protection against contamination and allows for bi-directional shredding while independent gear boxes enable each shaft to run separately helping to reduce wrappage and improve the shredding of material. This double shaft shredder has 2.5m long shafts made from solid steel, with a fully welded tooth configuration giving an extremely high production rate with excellent size reduction. Located in the centre of the chamber, directly below the shredding shafts is the replaceable breaker bar. A number of options are available depending on the level of reduction required, these are easily replaceable due to the side door chamber access.
Powered by a 770HP Scania V8 DC16 engine, the machine has been designed to provide operators with unrivalled levels of service access. The high volume, tipping hopper increases the feed area providing optimum material feed and can be activated using the control panel or via the remote control. Hydraulic folding hopper extensions allows for increased capacity, preventing the infeed material from falling out especially in bulky applications. The TDS 825 is maneuvered via a robust tracked undercarriage making it a great solution for difficult terrain.
Features & Benefits
- A powerful Scania engine with a low operating speed combined with an efficient hydrostatic drive creates a very responsive shredding action with protection against unshreddable contaminants.
- Excellent service access reduces operator downtime.
- Robust German designed shredding chamber 2.5m long shafts made from solid steel with a fully welded tooth configuration.
- Customizable shredding programs allow operators to tailor the machine for specific applications.
- Full chamber access for servicing and breaker bar replacement.
- High strength overband magnet with hydraulic raise/lower function (Optional).
|8'2" / 2,500mm
|CAT C2.2 75P Stage V / Tier 4 / CAT C2.2 55kW Stage V / Tier 4
|102,514lbs / 46,500kg
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** ECOTEC reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.