CLICK HERE to download brochure
Ecotec's TSS 390 is a slow speed shredder with a 3m long shredding shaft that was expertly designed in-house and is made from heavy-duty steel with easily replaceable, bolt-on shredding teeth. Hydrostatically driven, it offers the benefit of full speed, full torque reverse as well as protection against contaminants. Customisable shredding programs enables the operator to configure the machine to their specific requirements and offers improved shaft cleaning in difficult applications, reducing wrappage and optimising throughput. Shredding takes place against a hydraulically adjustable counter comb allowing the product size to be tailored.
The Single Shaft Wheeled Shredder is powered by a fuel efficient 493HP Scania DC13 engine, the TSS 390 is designed to provide operators with unrivalled levels of service access. The shredding chamber has hydraulically operated doors on both sides allowing chamber maintenance to be carried out with ease. The TSS 390 offers quick and easy set-up and will be ready to shred in a matter of minutes. All conveyors are modular in design allowing each one to be removed reducing maintenance downtime.
The 5th wheel, tri axle wheeled unit, complete with European Whole Vehicle Type Approval, offers unrestricted movement between sites ensuring maximum up-time.
Features & Benefits
- A powerful Scania engine with a low operating speed combined with an efficient hydrostatic drive creates a very responsive shredding action with protection against unshreddable contaminants and also offers full torque, full reverse.
- Excellent service access reduces operator downtime.
- Hydraulically adjusted counter comb allowing product size to be altered to requirements.
- Customizable shredding programs allow operators to tailor the machine for specific applications.
- Expertly designed in-house shredding chamber.
- 3m long shaft made from heavy duty steel with an AR lining and bolt on teeth.
- Hydraulically operated access doors on both sides of the chamber for teeth replacement and servicing.
- High strength overband magnet with remote hydraulic raise/lower function to quickly release trapped material (Optional).
|9'10" / 3,000mm
|Scania DC13 493HP Stage V (EU) / Scania DC13 368kW Stage v (EU)
|Scania DC13 493HP Tier 4 Final (USA) / Scania DC13 368kW Tier 4 Final (USA)
|Scania DC13 493HP Stage II (ROW) / Scania DC13 368kW Stage II (ROW)
|70,548lbs / 32,000kg
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** ECOTEC reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.