CLICK HERE to download brochure
Ideal for volume reduction, Ecotec's TSS 390T Portable Slow Speed Shredder has the ability to handle the toughest of materials including tree stumps and roots, green waste, C&D waste, waste wood, pallets and rail ties.
This Tracked Single Shaft Shredder designed in-house, the 3m long shredding shaft is made from heavy duty steel with replaceable, bolt-on shredding teeth. Being hydrostatically driven, it offers the benefit of full speed, full torque reverse as well as protection against contaminants. Customizable shredding programs enables the operator to configure the machine to their specific requirements and offers improved shaft cleaning in difficult applications, reducing wrappage and optimizing throughput.
Shredding takes place against a hydraulically adjustable counter comb allowing the product size to be tailored. This comb can be operated in either a fixed position, where product size is critical or in ‘release mode’ when the comb can open rapidly to allow large contaminants to pass without the need to stop shredding.
Designed to provide operators with unrivalled levels of service access the shredding chamber has hydraulically operated doors on both sides allowing chamber maintenance to be carried out with ease. The TSS 390T offers quick and simple set-up and will be ready to shred in a matter of minutes. All conveyors are modular in design allowing each one to be removed independently reducing maintenance downtime.
Features & Benefits
- A powerful Scania engine with a low operating speed combined with an efficient hydrostatic drive creates a very responsive shredding action with protection against unshreddable contaminants and also offers full torque, full reverse.
- Excellent service access reduces operator downtime.
- Customizable shredding programs allow operators to tailor the machine for specific applications.
- Expertly designed in-house shredding chamber.
- 3m long shaft made from heavy duty steel with an AR lining and bolt on teeth.
- Hydraulically operated access doors on both sides of the chamber for teeth replacement and servicing.
- High strength overband magnet with remote hydraulic raise/lower function to quickly release trapped material (Optional).
|9'10" / 3,000mm
|Scania DC13 493HP Stage V (EU) / Scania DC13 368kW Stage v (EU)
||Scania DC13 493HP Tier 4 Final (USA) / Scania DC13 368kW Tier 4 Final (USA)
||Scania DC13 493HP Stage II (ROW) / Scania DC13 368kW Stage II (ROW)
|70,548lbs / 32,000kg
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** ECOTEC reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.