CLICK HERE to download brochure
Ecotec's TTS 518 Mobile Trommel is the smallest trommel to date. Compact yet uncompromised, the TTS 518 has been intuitively designed offering operators unrivalled application flexibility, production rates and serviceability. Fully equipped with a Stage V/Tier 4 engine (Dual Certified), and the latest intelligent screening technology, the TTS 518 delivers a superior and cost-efficient end-product.
The TTS 518 shares the same intuitive control system and ‘push to start’ buttons used on the TTS 620, allowing the operator to effortlessly configure the machine to suit the required application. The intelligent feed control system continually monitors the machine adjusting the feeder speed to optimize screening performance and throughput. Being driven at the head, the feeder provides an excellent and continuous feed rate, reducing slippage in difficult applications. The feeder has also been designed as a slide out cassette which allows for easy maintenance and quick and simple belt changing. The clear tunnel area underneath the feeder prevents material build up and allows any material in this area to drop directly onto the ground.
Features & Benefits
- Easily replaceable 4.7m (15’5’’) x 1.8m (5’1’’) punch plate drum which is compatible with the Doppstadt SM 518.
- Double-sided unrestricted drum access via two large swing-out doors, enabling easy maintenance and cleaning.
- All conveyors are built to an individual modular design reducing maintenance downtime.
- Fines and oversize conveyors lower to ground level hydraulically.
- Advanced feeder control system offering efficient operation and maximised output.
- The feeder belt is driven at the head drum via a powerful recessed gearbox and hydraulic motor reducing belt spillage.
- Swing out engine cradle providing operators with unrivalled maintenance access.
- Low engine speed for reduced noise and fuel consumption.
- User-friendly push button control system with Automatic Start / Stop function and Automatic Feeder Mode.
|CAT C2.2 74HP Stage V / Tier 4 Final (Dual Certified) / CAT C2.2 55kW Stage V / Tier 4 Final (Dual Certified)
|CAT C4.4 83HP Stage IIIA / CAT C4.4 62kW Stage IIIA
|5'1" / 1.8m
||15'5" / 4.7m
||37,480lbs / 17,200kg
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** ECOTEC reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.