CLICK HERE to download brochure
Ecotec's TTS 620T Tracked Trommel Screen features a highly efficient engine and hydraulic drive system combined with advanced material processing control system offer maximum production combined with minimum costs. It is ideally suited for screening compost, biomass, soil, gravel & waste.
An intuitive push button control panel allows the operator to easily configure the machine to suit the required application whilst the intelligent feeder control system continually adjusts the feeder speed to optimise screening rates. Special consideration has been given to minimise change out time for the screening drum. The process, which takes a matter of minutes, places the TTS 620T as a market leader. The machine has also been designed to accept a number of other manufacturers screening drums allowing customers to smoothly integrate the TTS 620T into established fleets.
Unprecedented levels of service access catapults the TTS 620T into a league of its own. All conveyors are built to a modular design allowing each one to be removed independently for ease of maintenance. The swing out engine cradle gives operators unrestricted ground level access to all service components. Hinged doors on both sides of the trommel drum offers unobstructed access for maintenance and cleaning.
Features & Benefits
- Easily replaced 5.5m (18’) x 2m (6’7”) punch plate drum which is compatible with the Doppstadt SM620 and Neuenhauser 6020.
- Double sided unrestricted drum access via two large swing out doors allows for easy maintenance and cleaning.
- All conveyors are built to an individual modular design reducing maintenance downtime.
- Advanced sealing and feedboot design ensures smooth material transfer and stockpiling.
- Advanced feeder control system offering efficient operation and maximized output.
- The feeder belt is driven at the head drum via a powerful recessed gearbox and hydraulic motor reducing belt spillage.
- Swing out engine cradle providing operators with unrivalled maintenance access.
- Reversible engine fan and removable pre filter grill provide maximum protection for the engine air intake and cooling radiator.
|CAT C4.4 - 137HP Stage V | 110HP Tier 4 Final | 131HP Stage IIIA (Constant Speed) / CAT C4.4 - 102kW Stage V | 82kW Tier 4 Final | 98kW Stage IIIA (Constant Speed)
|6'7" / 2,000m
||18'1" / 5,500m
||52,911lbs / 24,000kg
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** ECOTEC reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.